Start Date-February 26th
Location-Leeds Valley Park (LS10)
Salary-18,900 rising to 20,700 after 6 months
Hours- FULL TIME ONLY-shift pattern below
Saturday 8-2 (1 in 3)
Our client who are a European leader in credit management services are currently expanding their customer service team. They are looking for ambitious and reliable professionals who want the chance to join a forward thinking organisation who offer high quality training and genuine progression opportunities.
* Speaking with customers who are in arrears, negotiating affordable payment plans where appropriate
* Using empathy to put yourself in the customers shoes
* Talking through income and expenditure to ensure you come to the right solution
* Reviewing payment plans and reconnecting with customers to check the payment plan still works for them
The ideal candidate:
* Experience in customer service, call-centre experience is a plus however we will also consider a strong background in retail.
* Ambitious and good attitude-able to empathise with customers.
* Able to pass a credit and criminal record check, able to provide references for the past 5 years of employment.
* Able to work the shifts stated, these cannot be changed.
Successful candidates will receive:
* Competitive salary plus bonuses based on call quality and meeting company standards
* Free on-site gym
* 3% flexible benefits
* Contributory pension
* Progression opportunities-company has a gold award for investors in people
* Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
* Full training academy for 4 weeks
If you are interested and meet all of the above requirements, please apply and if you are suitable for the role one of our team will be in touch to book a telephone interview!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.