Your New Career Opportunity;
MTrec Commercial is proudly representing our prestigious financial services client with their plans for growth and expansion, for their state of the art and incredible Sunderland based customer service centre.
They are now looking to recruit a permanent Customer Service Advisor as soon as possible to join their highly trained team and to work in an unbelievable office environment.
If you have a background in customer services and you are able to provide a great customer experience, please apply for an immediate response. You must be IT literate, experienced in dealing with customers in a professional manner and be able to also respond to customer service calls and emails. You will be working with a range of customers who are looking for advice, guidance and information.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working customer service orientated individuals who are looking for a long-term permanent job opportunity.
Rewards and Benefits On Offer;
- The roles are home based, following a superb 8-week training period. There will also be days in the office, to provide the best of both worlds.
- All IT Equipment is provided by the company, you just need a suitable home working environment.
- There is potential for your basic salary to increase to £21,000 after 12 months.
- An annual award based on company performance (10% on target)
- An extra 4% of your salary to spend on flexible benefits each year
- A company pension scheme and 22 days holidays (plus bank holidays).
- You’ll work 35 hours per week between 8am and 8pm Monday to Sunday. Your shifts may vary week on week, we’ll ensure you know your shift pattern at least 4 weeks in advance. You’ll also be required to work 4 weekend shifts out of every 8.
- A permanent contract from day one.
- You will be working in an incredible office environment.
- Superb team culture - everyone is very friendly, warm and welcoming.
- An Excellent training programme for the first 8 weeks.
- Sunderland based offices.
- 4 weeks’ notice on the shift rota, to plan your life outside of work.
- A truly positive and inspirational place to work.
Your New Role;
- Support customers on the phone and email.
- Provide the latest advice, updates and information to your customers.
- Resolve any queries.
- Build relationships with your clients.
- Supporting clients with any other requirements.
- Experience within a customer service type position - this could be from an office environment, retail, hospitality, contact centre, customer service operation.
- An essential requirement is being able to demonstrate good longevity and tenure in your job roles.
- Confident telephone manner and to be able to present to your customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via email.
- Key qualities to possess for the role are a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- You will be looking for a long-term career move.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'