Are you a driven and motivated individual who thrives on delivering excellent customer service and being able to make a real difference to our clients’ experience? Do you want to be part of our goal to become the No.1 accountancy firm in the UK?
About the role:
As a Customer Service Representative you will naturally have the following:
- The ability to engage with people and build professional relationships easily.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A proactive approach and be happy to take on responsibility.
- Be organised and used to working in a busy environment.
- The knowledge and ability to use web based CRM systems such as; Salesforce.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent service to clients using a blend of phone and electronic media to provide support, advice and encourage the uptake of additional services.
- Managing your own group of clients building excellent working relationships and managing tasks and actions associated with client accounts.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are met and maintained.
- Advise clients on use of the Crunch software.
- Maintaining client records in the Crunch CRM system and document management system.
- Managing clients’ registered office post, including scanning.
- Referring tickets to the Accountant or Technical Teams as required.
- Engaging in the improvement of our customer FAQ’s (system and accountancy related)
- Obtaining feedback from customers and reporting back findings.
- Recovering service if things go wrong or escalating to your Team Manager if required
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job