Start360 is always in search of new talent as we continue to diversify our client portfolio and branch out into new markets. Our environment is fast-paced and we promote an energetic and social culture where no two days are ever the same.
We’re currently looking for ambitious Customer Service Sales Assistants that are excited about learning, growing and advancing in a team environment with lots of variety.
This opening is entry level so no previous experience is necessary.
~If you are looking for a company where your hard work and effort get noticed and rewarded; where your contribution has an impact on the company as a whole, then read along!~
Our Customer Service & Promotions Assistant Openings:
As a Customer Service & Promotions Assistant, you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
People with an outgoing personality and sense of humour often enjoy this part of the role, and the more customers you attract, the more sales you make in this results-based role!
Customer Service & Promotions Assistants:
- Represent our clients to the public with honesty and enthusiasm
- Attract the attention of the public in venues with heavy footfall
- Receive product training plus on-going guidance and support
- Have the opportunity to determine their own earnings through commission only
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow at their own pace
- Have the chance to travel throughout the UK, Ireland & Europe
Some of the people that begin working with us this quarter are going to have the opportunity to oversee major projects, new campaigns and new markets in a short amount of time through self-employed options. We’re looking to develop a leadership core to help with the expansion and growth of the company.
If you're interested in Team Leadership, Campaign Management or Business Management, this might be the opportunity that’s right for you!
Customer Service & Promotions Assistant Requirements and Recommendations:
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age & eligible to work in the UK on self employed basis
- You’ll need to have a reliable work history
- You’ll need a professional attitude and communication skills
- A solid work ethic and desire to succeed are expected
We're an Event Marketing Company with a well-established reputation that's been built in only 7 years here in Newcastle.
We are looking to begin product-training workshops as soon as possible, so if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, send your CV to Source today! You may be invited to spend a day at one of our events. This would be part of the selection process so it will be unpaid and will give you a greater understanding of our culture.
(Please use the online application process to send your CV. Unfortunately, we will not be able to follow up on your application if a UK phone number is not provided.)
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'