Huntswood is on the lookout for customer service professionals who are interested in starting a new role.
We are currently recruiting for a well-established project in Speke, as well as registering interest for an upcoming project in Liverpool city centre.
We will be holding registration days over the next few weeks. This will give you the opportunity to find out what we have on offer, and how contracting could be the best career move for you.
Hours will be day shifts or evening shifts (3pm - 11pm). Typically, contracting requires a degree of flexibility.
Your main duties will be:
- To use MS Office and navigate through several IT systems
- To manage your own workload in a targeted environment
- Comply with policies, processes and procedures relevant to your role
- To investigate customer complaints to ensure the right outcome is made
All different kinds of people work with Huntswood; while experience in customer service or finance is useful, we're more interested in what you're like as an individual; we're after good communicators, well organised people, people with excellent attention to detail and the flexibility to meet the client's needs.
Interested? Apply now for assessments in the near future.
- Complaints; Customer Service; Administration; Admin