The company are looking for Customer Service Engineers to join our expanding File Based Service department. Customer Service Engineers are responsible for delivering first and second line support of the broadcast media management solution (Mediator) and associated hardware.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking the technical lead in assisting customers with their issues including debugging and resolving issues.
- Answering questions from customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of the Mediator system.
- Reporting progress and issues to internal stakeholders.
- Assisting with testing the system to ensure an agreed specification is met
- Gathering data and reporting back to the development department for resolution.
- Documenting the system to ensure future supportability
- Escalating third line support issues to tier 3
- Day to day facility management of the office
- Dealing with customers Change Requests including functional and technical specifications
Required experience includes:
- Successful project implementation in a Broadcast software solution environment.
- Broadcast automation and device control.
- Media management and desk top workflow.
- Broadcast IT with network infrastructure.
- Linux OS.
- Applications integration with business systems via the use of XML as the interchange format.
- Current digital video compression standards and file types.
- Relational databases with Oracle experience or basic SQL.
- Fault finding, problem solving and good reporting skills.
- Working well in a team environment
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"