We are looking for a customer service advisors who want to work an office environment - perhaps you have worked in a pub or hospitality or a retail environment and are ready for a move, or just wish to build on your existing customer service experience?
As a Customer Service Advisor you willl be joining one of our clients campaigns providing an exceptional customer experience, in support of the licensed publican trade and their direct suppliers. You will also be required to support employees who work in the field directly with the above mentioned customers.
You would you be working as part of a dynamic team and training would be available.
A 37.5 hour working week - Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm on a rota basis. Also working 1 in 4 Weekends (with time off in Lieu during the
You would be working with consumers and customers answering product information requests and resolve queries. This is done through phone calls, emails, and letters and in some cases web chat and social media.
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- A confident and enthusiastic manner when dealing with customers over the telephone
- Good verbal, written and listening skills together with a keen attention to detail
- Have a strong team and work ethic and be willing to support others
- Have a working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word with good keyboard and computer literacy abilities
- Be adaptable and accepting of change and embrace new contact methods such as web chat and Social media
- Salary between £16,500
- Free parking onsite
- 22 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- Other flexible benefits after successful probation
- Customer Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"