Customer Services & Administration
Hours of work: 40 hours per week between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a one of Hampshire's most successful maintenance service providers. Due to our client experiencing a growth in business, they are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team immediately.
The ideal person will have previous experience of working within a telephone based customer service position, call centre environment and have the ability to work to deadlines.
You will be responsible for assisting your clients via email and the telephone with their enquiries and emergencies. You will take information for the client and log the details accurately onto the internal system, you will then raise work to be completed and distribute the work to contractors.
- To act as a help desk operator and first point of contact for customers
- To record accurate information on work to be completed, location, customer, trade required and the description of the work to be completed.
- To record accurate information for materials to be ordered including; catalogue code, quantity, time required, and special order notes for materials team or delivery driver.
- Place material orders with suppliers, and chase progress when required, ensuring they can meet a delivery time.
- Contact third parties regarding materials, orders and deliveries to keep them informed and updated as to progress when there is a change to delivery expectation.
- To record information directly into the system
- Identify any issues with work to be completed or orders and manage this with the client
The ideal person will:
- Be able to multi-task
- Have previous experience of dealing with customers on the telephone and via email
- Will be able to make a decision and take responsibility for each enquiry
- Will have good attention to detail and PC skills and experience
- Will be very customer focused and be looking to go the extra mile for your customer
- GCSE or Equivalent in Qualification in Maths and English.
#customer service coordinator, coordinator, admin*, customer service admin*, call centre, contact centre, customer service advisor
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre
- customer service advisor
- customer service assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job