Customer Service Co-Ordinator
Are you passionate about all things Customer Service?
Do you strive to give 5 star Customer Service?
If the answer is Yes …………..please don’t just read the rest of this position (below) apply!!!!
Our client are a respected, luxury service provider with a UK presence. Due to an increase in business, they are looking for a driven Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join their team.
Please note that this role will include Saturday working (day off in the week)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Effectively handle customer complaints through to resolution
- Process bookings, extensions and terminations within required SLA’s
- Communicate with fellow CSA’s and Supervisor
- Update required systems
- Offer additional products or solutions to improve the customer’s experience.
- Maintain communication periodically throughout the customer’s experience
- Provide weekly feedback to line-manager
- An interest to participate in social events within the department and wider business.
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in a customer service environment.
- A passion for customer service and a strong understanding of how to deliver it.
- A positive and proactive approach to learning and self-development.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to hold a conversation in a professional manner alongside multitasking and completing administration tasks.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- A passion to want to be an ambassador for the brand
- The ability to work and communicate effectively in a team.
- Proven ability to use initiative and prioritise workload.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Concierge Services
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Call Logging
- Client Requirements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'