Customer Service Co-ordinator
£15,500 to £18,000 per annum
My client based in Wakefield is recruiting staff for their busy contracts team. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for;
- Coordinating quotations including end to end order processing
- Producing sales orders and raising purchase orders
- Checking stock levels and ordering from suppliers
- Close liaison with internal teams, suppliers and customers
- Ensuring all contracts are completed on time and within budget
- Advising customers on product requirements
- Updating and amending IT systems and databases to ensure accurate information is consistently available
- Processing paperwork in a timely fashion
- Reporting on any changes to costs and completion dates
Skills and experience required:
- Candidates must be IT literate including knowledge of both Word and Excel
- Office based experience, salary depending on experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job