Customer Service Co-ordinator - Heating & Plumbing
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator to join this award winning family business.
Duties will include:
- Scheduling jobs for engineers & managing their daily workload
- Providing quotes & ordering parts for customers
- Following up on online leads & quotes
- Answering phones & associated queries from customers
- Creating new customers and maintaining customer records within Surefire
- Collating price comparisons from suppliers and challenging them
- General administrative tasks
This is a permanent role and offers a salary of between £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience but excellent benefits.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.00am-5.30pm with the flexibility to work Saturday morning during peak times
To be suitable for this role you will have excellent customer service experience ideally in a plumbing and heating or other technical organisation. Experience of scheduling jobs and managing engineers diary is also preferred.
Email your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity - if you do not hear from me within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job