Customer Service Champion - Company Cars
Are you passionate about providing phenomenal customer service? Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you someone who takes pride in producing accurate work?
If your answer is 'yes' to all of these, then we'd love to hear from you.
Want to know a little about us?
Our mission at Hitachi Capital UK is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. Our Vehicle Solutions business is one of the UK's best providers of funding and fleet solutions for small and large cars and commercial vehicle fleets. We have been funding cars, vans, HGVs and specialist vehicles in the UK for over 30 years and have seen consistent growth across our business. One of the reasons for this is our drive to innovate.
What does the role involve?
As a Customer Service Co-ordinator you'll be one of the people who takes care of customers throughout the entire lifecycle of a company car – from the moment they want to order a new one, right through to the end of the contract. You'll be responsible for dealing with queries over the phone and by email, as well as administration and reporting.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries over the phone and by email
- Administering customer changes in our system, ensuring information is accurate and correct
- Processing fines and congestion charges promptly and accurately
- Fuel card management and administration
- Producing and sending insurance letters
- Handling incoming post and letters
What are we looking for?
You're passionate about delighting your customers, and get a real kick out of providing a good service. You take real pride in your keen eye for detail. You also enjoy spotting things that can be improved, and suggesting ways to do it better. In addition, we're looking for the following skills and experience:
- Great customer service skills – either in person or face to face
- Good MS Office skills, including Excel
- Good administration skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, and the ability to work accurately
- Able to work under own initiative
What can we offer you?
We're passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital UK, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to a great salary and bonus package, we're able to offer you:
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, and critical illness cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunities to progress
In addition to our core package, we offer a range of flexible benefits including cycle to work, give as you earn, and discounts on mobile contracts, TV & broadband packages, high street vouchers, hotel bookings and much more.
What's the next step?
Like the sound of what we have to offer? Feel you've got something to bring to the role? What are you waiting for? Apply today - we look forward to setting you on the road to success.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an inclusive employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'