My client has 2 vacancies for Customer Service Advisors to sit within their Adjustment Bureau Team.
They have a passion to deliver an industry leading cutting edge customer service approach that will go beyond customer expectation and will be unique within their industry. This is not just their customer service team, it needs to be developed and nurtured throughout the whole business. Therefore, standard won’t do. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark and help drive a culture of putting the customer first.
They are looking for someone who can develop a customer service strategy that goes beyond the boundaries of the customer service function.
To support existing customers following the purchase of an insurance policy and champion the companies brand through communication, providing a top level service to all customers.
• Handle a high volume of telephone calls from customers who wish to make an adjustment to their insurance policy mid-term.
• Respond to customer correspondence by letter and email
• Manage a volume of cancellation requests by accurately cancelling insurance policies within the expected timescales
• Effectively manage and resolve complaints
• Record all details of the cancellation save process so that accurate MI can be collated
• Support the business growth by taking on any additional responsibility necessary to meet the set objectives of the business
Knowledge and skills requirements
• High level of customer service ability
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Superb negotiating skills
• Competent in handling and working through customer complaints
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good organisation skills
• The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
• Empathy and patience towards customer needs
• Positive, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Ability to work in a team environment
What you can expect from them:
My client offers all employees lifestyle benefits, where you can get discounts on your everyday shopping, they have a 'healthy vending machine' where you can get daily fruit and healthy snacks along with a modern and vibrant 'chill out' area for people to enjoy their breaks.
Daily competitions for prizes as well as monthly incentives such as weekend getaways, spa days and sporting event tickets!
They look to create a fun and enjoyable environment for all our employees to ensure we are an employer of choice in the local area.
Hours of work:
• Standard working hours will be 37.5 hours weekly - covering various shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'