Customer Service Call Centre Operatives - Warwickshire £17,000
Our Client based in the Kenilworth (CV8) area are currently looking to recruit and train Customer Service Call Centre Operatives to join their forever growing team on a 8 week Temporary to Permanent basis!
MUST BE A DRIVER DUE TO LOCATION!
Day to day duties include:
- Taking and handling inbound customer calls
- Dealing with any Customer queries
- Ensuring all complaints are dealt with and resolved
- Providing a high level of Customer Service at all times
- Logging information
- Updating Customer Accounts
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED!!!
Experience / Skills Required:
- No specific experience required
- IT Literate
- Must be able to drive and have access to your own transport due to the location of the company!
Full Time - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week on a rota basis between 8am and 8pm! (Saturdays on a rota basis)
Full time - Monday to Friday 12pm-8pm - NO WEEKENDS
£8.20 per hour for the first 8 weeks (probation period) rising to £17,000 per annum
£18,000 after your first year!!!
£19,000 after your second!!!
PLEASE CONTACT HOLLYFIELD PERSONNEL IF YOU FEEL THIS ROLE IS PERFECT FOR YOU!!!
***Please note due to high volume of applications if you have had no response within 5 working days then please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job