Customer Service Assistant
£18,000 + Pension + 24 Days Holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Customer Service Assistant at the start of their career to join a prestigious local organisation, the role will provide you with plenty of experience and the opportunity to progress.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting the Office Manager with a variety of day to day administrative and customer service activities
- Answering incoming telephone calls and managing a wide range of client enquiries
- Assisting the sales team with a wide range of research projects and producing reports of findings
- Collating daily payment receipts, checking for accuracy and completing daily banking documentation
- Maintaining computerised client database records and updating information when needed
- Providing relief cover on the reception desk, answering incoming calls and dealing with general enquiries
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'