Customer Service Assistant
Rates of Pay - £9.00ph
Ontrak Recruitment & Training are currently seeking committed and outgoing applicants to join our valued and long standing clients on the Railways.
This fantastic opportunity will not only benefit your pocket as our rates of pay are competitive, but will also kick start your career within a professional, customer service position.
What makes working for Ontrak so good?
We pay you whilst training! You will get to know the Ontrak Team and you will have a dedicated member of our staff to work closely with you throughout your career with us.
What does a Customer Service Assistant do?
Provide an impeccable customer service experience to customers.
Be the face of the company by wearing the correct uniform and ID at all times.
Direct passengers to the ticket vending machines to avoid lengthy queues forming at the ticket office.
Carry out Bus Liaison duties during engineering works.
Ensure that the safety of others and the area around them is clear from obstruction.
Report any faults to the supervisor.
Report any anti-social behaviour.
Keep the area tidy.
There are some hurdles of course….
- this roll is lone working
- are you able to stand for prolonged
- you must be able to get to your location of work for 5am start and the latest finish could be finishing as late as 6am. Most shifts are around 8hours but there is an opportunity to work up to 12hours!!
- you will need to pass a drug and alcohol medical
- you will need to pass an eyesight and hearing test accordance with required regulations
- you will need to provide valid identification, work permit (if applicable) and proof of national insurance
- you must have previous exceptional customer service experience
- must be flexible to work shift times (earliest, latest, and weekends)
- must be available to start immediately as these are temporary positions
Are you the right candidate for the job?
- Do you enjoy working with people face to face?
- Do you enjoy problem solving and helping people?
- Are you naturally calm and collected when dealing with issues?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Do you want to further your career by working for an established Railway company?
- Are you able to work flexible hours including bank holidays and weekends?
If you answered yes to the above and want to know more then please apply now for an immediate interview!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job