We have a fantastic opportunity to work in a full time Coordinator role which will involve completing a Customer Service qualification to develop your skills and knowledge.
You will be responsible for providing a fast and efficient goods service to both internal and external customers.
- Stock control and putting parts away
- Liaising with customers and responding to requests in a timely manner
- General admin duties, including keeping store area tidy and free of obstructions
- Flexible "can do" work attitude
- Good telephone manner, polite and friendly
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Proficient with MS Office software applications
This is an exciting position working within a supportive team environment, which offers the opportunity to develop.
For further information please contact Nadia on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job