If you pride yourself in providing excellent customer service we have a fantastic opportunity for you. We are recruiting for a full time customer service role which will involve completing a qualification to develop your skills and knowledge.
You will be responsible for providing support to all customers by telephone and e-mail in a timely and accurate manner.
· Investigating queries and providing resolution
· Inputting data onto the system accurately
· Liaising with customer and clients, handling requests
· Articulate with good communications skills
· The ability to liaise confidently and professionally with customer
· Ideally experience in a customer facing role
· Attention to detail
· Proficient with MS Office software applications
This is an exciting position working within a high energised team environment which offers the opportunity to develop.
For further information please contact Nadia on .
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job