I’m currently working with a very well established financial services lender who is currently looking for an experienced customer service adviser to join their team.
It is not a sales position and does not involve working evenings or weekends.
- Conduct competent, polite and professional telephone calls
- Write clear and concise letters to customers
- Manage the day to day requirements of commercial customers throughout the life of their loan
- Multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines and workloads
- Work effectively as an individual without close supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn, understand and perform a variety of new tasks
- Show attention to detail, following set procedures and processes
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in a telephone based customer service role
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Experience of working to targets and SLAs
- GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage repetitive tasks.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Letter Writing