USMAART have the opportunity to support a multinational and award winning Business Process Management solutions company based in the heart of Preston. We are looking for a large number of customer service agents to join a new campaign within the business immediately.
Voted, 'Best Largest Contact Centre in the World in 2015 for customer experience,' this is an opportunity not to be missed .
The purpose of the role is to take calls from customers regarding various queries. You will be the 'face' of the company and therefore look to make the best impression on every call.
- To manage all customer queries promptly, demonstrating the companies contact centre values at all time. Provide first contact resolution where possible, delivering a first class customer experience.
- Take ownership of the customers situation, following it through to a successful conclusion and escalating where required.
- Update the customers account and case notes after every call and use the appropriate documents and systems.
- Understand the brand and drive professional reputation at all times.
- Understand quality, compliance and complaint management.
- To effectively manage your time to be able to take incoming calls from customers in relation to customer queries or problems.
- Work towards personal KPIs and objectives as outlined.
- Previous experience in a customer service role whether that be face to face or over the phone.
- Experience of working towards set targets and KPIs.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- The natural flare to build rapport with customers over the phone.
- Being competent with computer systems such as word, excel and access.
Hours and Package
You will work on a 7 day rota including weekend and evenings. Once you are an established advisor there are many opportunities to develop such as the manager or training development programmes.
You can expect a competitive salary of just under £16k per year plus bonuses.
- customer service sales inbound outbound KPIs targets insurance energy retail shops
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job