Loop is a fast-paced contact centre based in Thornbury, Bradford (on the Pudsey border). You may not have heard of us before but we're the people behind our sister company, Yorkshire Water, helping them to deliver excellent customer service to their customers in an easy, helpful and friendly manner.
So, what's the role? You will be responding to a variety of billing calls from Yorkshire Water's customers, answering questions and queries about their accounts. These can vary from taking simple bill payments, dealing with changes of address to responding to more complex calls explaining how bills are calculated.
Don't worry if you're new to contact centre work. We pride ourselves on delivering an excellent induction programme and ongoing training and support, so you'll be fully equipped with everything you need to know right from day one. We genuinely care for our employees and want them to develop, as such you'll also follow a comprehensive development framework with clear progression steps to help you further your career and pay.
The benefits don't end there either. Loop offer a fantastic package of rewards to enhance your work and home life, including:
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Rewards & Recognition scheme
- Free onsite parking, cycle to work and car share scheme
- Regular neck and shoulder massages and free fruit on a Friday
- Loop Social Club with access to reduced price tickets to events
- Childcare Vouchers for those with young children
- And because we care, we have the "Heart of Loop Charity activity".
- Regular events to recognise and celebrate our employee's diverse cultures
So, are you who we are looking for?
- We're looking for individuals who are great communicators with the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Calls are varied so you'll need excellent listening skills to understand customer queries to enable a right first time resolution
- Numeracy, IT skills and a good standard of spelling and grammar
- You'll be someone that's passionate about delivering a great customer service and exceeding customer expectations and have experience of dealing with customers face to face or over the telephone
To ensure a great work life balance, we offer working patterns to suit a variety of personal circumstances. Shifts for our next start dates on 12th March 2018:
Monday to Friday working pattern - late shift - 12:00 - 20:00
Monday - Friday working two late shifts, three early shifts (either 08:30-16:30, 09:00-17:00, 09:30-17:30 or 10:00-18:00). You would also be required to work an alternate Saturday from 09:00-17:00 - with either a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday as your day off that week.
Total working hours are 37.5 per week.
Initial 4 weeks training 09:00-17:00
Sounds like somewhere you'd like to work? We'd love to hear from you. Apply here today to get started.