Customer Service Advisor - remote work - no experience required
We have an exciting full-time opportunity to work remotely as a Customer Service Advisor! No experience is required, with all training provided and paid for.
We’re hiring Customer Service Advisors on behalf of a worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience. This work from home role has many benefits and career progression opportunities for you. Join our growing team of work from home Customer Service Advisors today!
Salary: £10.65*/hr (including holiday pay).
*After 12 weeks, you will transfer to our client as a full-time permanent employee and will receive benefits as listed below instead of receiving additional holiday pay per hour.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. You must be flexible for shifts between 6am - 11pm, Monday to Sunday. Various start dates over the next couple of months available.
Training: Full training provided and paid for.
Essential equipment: To be considered for this customer service advisor role, you will need a PC or a laptop with Windows 8.1 or later. Apple devices are not currently supported.
What benefits can you expect?
- Work from the comfort of your own home with a lively and vibrant virtual team.
- Employee benefits programme which includes discounted holidays, flights, hotels, utility bills, cinema tickets, and top retail brands.
- On-going coaching and development, with opportunities to develop your career.
- 28 days paid holiday per annum*. Paid holiday increases to 30 days per annum after 2 years of consecutive employment.
- Refer a friend scheme - earn up to £900 per referral.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Sports & social scheme.
- Answering and resolving inbound calls from customers with speed and precision.
- Deliver quality customer service with patience, empathy and building rapport are essential.
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries.
- Comply with company policies and practices.
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures.
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems.
- Strive to achieve first call resolution.
What are we looking for?
As a customer service advisor, you will be expected to have:
- People skills - you will be required to interact with a diverse range of people daily. A friendly telephone manner and strong communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems - candidates must be able to handle challenging calls with resilience and confidence.
- Competent computer skills - candidates must be able to navigate between systems and switch between different applications with ease.
We’re one of Europe’s largest on demand, flexible staffing platforms with over 5,000 hiring companies and 100,000 registered workers. Our mission? We’re here to change how the world works through technical innovation, matching and connecting ambitious workers with flexible part-time and full-time work across the hospitality, office, events, retail, and logistics sectors.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'