Based: Milton Keynes
Hours: 40 hours per week – 8 Hour shifts between 6am to 11pm (Mon – Sun)
Salary: £8.87 per hour
PLEASE NOTE: you must be fully flexible and willing to work the above hours.
If you thrive in a social, high-paced and buzzing environment then this role is for you! Our client encourages a positive team atmosphere and encourages social events and day to day activities. A perfect kick-start into a career within the industry’s leading choice for payment solutions.
This exciting new Customer Service role is perfect for any candidate with a background in Customer Service and a drive to progress and succeed within a Global Organisation.
What Part Will You Play?
• Assists with the administration of the call centre phone system,
• Maintain user records (add/delete users),
• Monitor real-time call volumes
• Assist with the creation of reporting that may include dashboard reporting, scorecards, and presentations of call centre statistics such as call volume trends
• May participate in continuous improvement initiatives as required.
• Monitor staffing levels and schedule adherence of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to assure internal and/or client service levels and customer satisfactions goals are met.
5 weeks of training are provided – the training is fun, interactive, classroom and activity based and you will be training with at least 10 new starters. Your coach will work with you on a daily basis to provide support, let you know how you are progressing, listen to your calls, coach you and ensure you are happy in your role!
Our client is very keen on internal progression. Starting on the telephone provides a core foundation in Financial Services and Payments and will benefit you in the long run allowing you to progress throughout the company.
• Experience in Customer Service (Face to Face OR over the phone)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as a team and on own initiative
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
• Ability to use in-house computer and telephony systems
• Demonstrable experience of achieving targets
• Flexibility to meet the needs of our business
• 29 days holiday
• Childcare Vouchers
• Holiday Purchase/ sell Scheme – Buy up to or 5 days holiday per year
• Star Finder (referral scheme up to £750 if referral pass probation)
• Free on-site parking
• On-site Canteen
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'