Customer Service Advisor
ShortList Recruitment has an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a modern, forward-thinking financial services provider. The Customer Service Advisor will be working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment, this is the ideal position for someone with a passion for customer service and an ambition to progress their career within the financial services industry.
Reporting to the Head of Department as a Customer Service Advisor you will provide an efficient and effective service to customers via email and webchat platforms within this digital business.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- To respond to online customer queries efficiently and effectively
- To contact customers by phone where queries require a more thorough approach
- Underwrite credit applications
- Detect fraudulent applications and activity
- To project the company values in your day to day activity
- Follow and understand FSA regulations
Preferred Experience for Customer Service Advisor:
- Worked in a customer facing environment
- Dealing with customers over the phone and online
- Experience in retail finance
- Complaint management
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will benefit from:
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent progression opportunities
The Customer Service Advisor will be paid £25,000 plus great benefits. The role is located in the Chester area and is commutable from Wrexham, Wirral, Flintshire, North Wales and Oswestry.
Click on the link to 'APPLY'.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"