gap personnel are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join a busy office in Exeter
As a Customer Services Advisor you will deal with customers at every stage of their relationship from the moment they join; setting them up as new customers, arranging their deliveries and collections and responding to their queries. As part of the role you will also be in regular contact with our drivers responding to queries/changes that arise throughout the day.
You will be outgoing, resilient and have an ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers. You need to have strong IT literacy and good problem solving skills.
- Provide advice and information to customers and staff as the first point of contact, putting customers first and building trust.
- Proactively identify the best solutions for each customer that will also create value for the Company and actively develop the brand.
- Accurately and efficiently process bookings, invoices and payments using the appropriate Company systems and procedures.
- Planning collection and delivery routes and schedules, monitoring adjusting/re-scheduling as necessary.
- Collate and input information onto database/spreadsheets as required.
- Maintain records; produce accurate documentation, regular statistical information and management reports.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints, resolving them empathetically and to the customers' satisfaction.
- Be aware of and follow policies and procedures, with particular attention to standards of customer service, health and safety, and equality and diversity.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Customer service experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Data inputting/storage and extraction of reports.
- This is a permanent opportunity, subject to a trial period of 6 months.Salary of £17,968.88 per annum, increasing to £18,968.88 per annum on successful completion of a 6 month probation period.
- You will work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Please contact Dan at gap personnel to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job