Does the idea of working for a leading financial organisation, excellent career opportunities with great onsite facilities in a great Edinburgh location sound like the right job for you?
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong customer service experience with an excellent telephone manner. Working within a fast paced environment you will provide an excellent customer experience throughout the customer's journey.
This role is initially a 3-month contract with potential go to permanent for the right candidates.
What does the day look like?
- Handle inbound telephone calls, dealing with existing customer queries
- Ensuring accuracy at all times, whilst adhering to our policies and procedures
- Maintain a high level of quality by working to the company and regulatory requirements
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous experience within a customer service based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to update client record accurately
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging situations
- You will be paid £9.00 per hour with excellent working hours of Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 5.30pm, working 35 hours per week.
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent subsidised restaurant facilities, including Costa and Subway.
- Subsidised Gym onsite.
- Based in Edinburgh Park you are a 5-minute walk from the Gyle Centre with easy access to all public transport routes.
If interested please send an up-to-date CV to Joshua Macdonald via the link below.
*HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job