Customer Service Advisor based in Manchester
Offering a basic salary of £17,500 alongside genuine opportunities to progress!
We are recruiting on behalf of a well known financial organisation who specialise in Personal Accounts, Mortgages, Loans and Credit Cards alongside debt and finance management solutions. They pride themselves on their customer service values and always aim to deliver the best products and services available.
They are looking for motivated, positive and friendly individuals to join their existing team in Manchester - they are offering a fantastic opportunity to progress and success within the company alongside a generous benefits package.
- Handling inbound calls from new and existing, supporting with a enquiries that range in complexity. This will include general account enquiries, amending and maintaining customer accounts, investigation complaints and cases of fraud.
- Providing a high level of customer service, ensuring the customer is put first at all times and that they are left satisfied.
- Working in line with the companies policies and procedures to ensure all customers details are handled with care and in a confidential manner.
- Based within a fantastic, state of the art office in Manchester alongside an existing team of friendly, motivated and support individuals.
- Working between Monday and Friday, requiring flexibility between 8am-8m with the occasional Saturday's between 8:00am-16:30pm.
We are looking for:
- Previous customer service experience; ideally within a contact centre or office based environment. We are open and able to consider candidates from a retail or hospitality environment.
- A positive, friendly and confident personality!
- A background within the finance industry would be highly desirable.
- Confident communicators both written and verbal.
- Driven and motivated candidates who are eager to grow and succeed with a company.
- A team player with the ability to work alongside and support their colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence when using a range of computer systems such as Microsoft Office
The Package and Benefits:
- Basic salary of £17,500 per annum
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increases to 28 days for every year of service)
- Full training provided.
- Company pension scheme in place
- Genuine opportunities to progress - our client have a set progression scheme inplace.
- Access to an onsite canteen offering a range of subsidised meals and snacks.
- FREE onsite parking available as well as shelter, lockers and showers for any cyclists.
- Access to an on-site gym and a range of free fitness classes.
- Free shuttle bus to and from the site with discounted season tickets
- Options of childcare vouchers and health care schemes
- Recognition and reward schemes in place including Employee of the Month
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer