Customer Service Inbound
£10.57 per hour
Glasgow Town Centre
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
Working as part of a team dealing with customer phone calls relating to Faults, Emergencies and other distribution matters to provide the key point of customer contact for the company's distribution customers.
- Handling incoming calls from customers relating to faults, emergencies and other distribution matters.
- Undertaking call management responsibilities including, call routing, activating messages, monitoring any outstanding call processes and call-backs, management in response to rapidly changing incoming call situations.
- Dealing with customers/complaints and ensuring customers are provided with a high standard of service.
- Making outbound calls to Energy Networks staff to obtain/provide information or transfer the customer if appropriate.
- Being aware of safety issues and responding calmly and efficiently to communicate essential advice to customers
- Responding to customers calmly and efficiently during emergency situations.
- Following Trouble Call and Distribution Call Centre procedures and accurately updating all systems
- Completing a variety of infill work tasks whilst being available to respond to call answering.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Customer Service"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job