Excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a Company on a permanent basis.
If you have excellent customer service skills and you are looking to grow within a small Company, then this role is for you!
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will have an excellent telephone manner, excellent administration skills and be good at multi-tasking. You will be dealing with all inbound calls and enquiries and offering advice, guidance and support for clients so strong, confident customer service is required.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephone queries.
- Online live web chat
- Answering and guiding customers with their applications.
- Updating clients to the in-house system.
- Helping customers with the online sign up process.
- Advising and chasing clients regarding duties for compliance.
- Running daily and weekly reports for managers.
- Adhoc duties administration duties.
- Administration duties involving data input and fast and accurate typing.
Salary is £17,000 per annum with a review after 3 months for increase to £19,000. Excellent incentives including gift vouchers and bonuses.
You will receive full on the job training, including how the database and systems work.
25 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, hours 9am - 5pm.
The Company are based in Poole, driver would be desirable however it is close to public transport, parking is free, onsite.
They are a growing Company with a lovely working environment, perfect role for a confident customer service candidate.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job