Customer Service Advisor / Property Coordinator, Salary; £18k, Based; Hemel Hempstead
A National Property Management Company based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for a Customer Service Advisor / Property Coordinator to work within their Residential Property department to help with the general property management of their developments. The role will involve taking telephone calls and dealing with correspondence from property managers, residents and other external sources to ensure the well-being and maintenance of the company Estates.
We welcome applications from candidates who have the ability to deliver excellent customer service. Previous experience in a customer service role (call centre, office or retail) would be beneficial but consideration will also be given to recent graduates or college leavers looking to start their career.
Property Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor Key duties;
- Dealing with telephone calls, email and written correspondence from residents in relation to queries, information requests and/or complaints.
- Ensuring queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner in line with company service level agreements and policies.
- Ensure politeness, grammatical correctness and a level headed attitude is portrayed at all times in dealing with telephone calls and written correspondence from residents and colleagues alike.
- Continued support and correspondence with the Property Managers.
- General administrative support to the portfolio including accuracy and maintenance of client and company records.
- Contractor Management; instruct and coordinate approved contractors only and ensure service levels are adhered to.
The successful Customer Service Advisor / Property Coordinator must possess excellent customer service and team working abilities and be willing to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Strong communication, administration and telephone skills are required and the successful candidate must be computer literate also. Experience in the property management, housing, estate agency, lettings industries would be advantageous, but not essential.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job