Customer Service Advisor
Do you have previous Customer Service experience within a Call Centre? Would you like to work in a fun, friendly environment with lots of incentives and plenty of scope for training and development?
Then Juice Recruitment would love to hear from you.
As a customer service advisor you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service on all calls and must be able to carry out all of the following duties when fully trained
- Effectively handle inbound or outbound calls
- Ensure that calls are handled in adherence to campaign remit
- Successfully maintain call control
- Consistently achieve the relevant call handling quality and technical criteria
- Complete Ad hoc data entry/administration tasks as and when required
Pay: £8 p/h
Hours 37.5 hours per
Shifts Between 08:00 - 20:00 Monday-Friday
As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong customer service/sales background, be able to work on your own initiative and be quick to take on new instruction.
You’ll have a passionate can do approach to your work with the ability to multi-task under pressure, whilst working to tight deadline.
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office packages, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and databases (essential)
- Good telephone manner - Ability to control the call, computer literate
- Excellent data captures skills, with good attention to detail
If you are interested in applying and would like to know more, please contact Tamar at Juice Recruitment today!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job