*******Immediate Interviews available!!*******
Job: Banking Customer Service Advisor
Job salary: £17,500 - £19,000k with company benefits.
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge and want to work in stunning new offices ?
Are you keen to progress and reach your potential career - wise?
Would like a career in Financial Services and love working within customer service?
If so, this is the job for you!
We are currently recruiting for individuals who are eager to progress in their career and are motivated to succeed! Would you like to join a highly motivated team where you are able to thrive in a role where you can consistently deliver the best in customer service? There is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow with one of the most successful companies in Manchester. Offering excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
We are currently looking to recruit career focused Customer Service Advisers
- Handling inbound calls from existing Banking customers
- Providing a first class service to put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Working in a lively, office based environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded
- You will have experience in a similar customer facing role
- Will consider someone with retail experience who has a passion and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and spoken
- Driven and passionate
- Driven, Passionate and Professional
- Positive and confident individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build relationship with customer
- Knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Career focused
Monday to Friday and Saturday - Flexibility 8:00am - 8:00pm
- New stunning offices which promotes vibrant working environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded
- Subsidised on-site restaurant with a Costa Coffee shop
- Access to on-site gym with two personal trainers, free personal training sessions, and a variety of free fitness classes
- Free onsite parking
- Private Liftshare scheme
- Covered bike parking, showers and lockers for cyclists, loaner bikes and cycle training and maintenance classes
- Free shuttle bus to and from the site with discounted season tickets
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Basic 23 days holiday, plus public holidays. You'll get an extra day's holiday for every year served (up to 28 days)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday entitlements
- Charity volunteer day, where the company give one working day a year to every employee to help out a charity
- On-site training centre and self-learning facilities
- Pension scheme with Company contribution
- Employee of the month scheme
If you are interested in the Customer Service Advisor role and you believe you have the suitable skills and experience to be considered, then please apply.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- financial services
- customer service. inbound