Customer Service Advisor - Financial services
6 MONTH CONTRACT
Our leading Financial Services client Bank of America Merrill Lynch is currently seeking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to work in the offices based on Chester Business Park, Chester.
Cardholder Servicing Representative is primarily responsible for answering commercial cardholder's telephone enquiries in accordance with established quality, revenue and productivity goals. The primary objective of the role is to provide a superior quality experience, adding value, and doing both as efficiently and effectively as possible. The role also includes the added responsibility of looking after client level relationships, providing servicing to program administrators across APAC regions. The role will allow you to forge strong relationships with key program administrators within region, work closely with internal stakeholder in APAC as well as dealing with general cardholder servicing queries. This role requires a rotation of shifts in order to cover a 24 hour operation.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? (Responsibilities)
- Handle a wide range of cardholder / client based queries regarding the day-to-day running of their commercial card accounts.
- Deal with calls from authorisation centres and merchants regarding the processing of transactions.
- Handle more complicated cardholder queries and liaise with internal stakeholders for APAC
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and awareness of bank wide activities and issues.
- Ensure that all calls are handled in an empathetic, positive and professional manner, and actioned in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- Respond to enquiries about the Bank of America products, benefits and services.
- Utilise superior communication skills and knowledge of products, benefits and services to generate revenue and maximise account usage.
- Ensure that all information transferred to and from the cardholder / client is recorded accurately, and that confidentiality is maintained in accordance with the FCA Regulations and Data Protection Act.
- Update bank records in accordance with Data Protection requirements.
COMPETENCIES WE LOOK FOR
- Acts as a Customer/Client Advocate
- Learns and adapts to Changing Business Needs
- Works effectively with others by establishing and maintaining positive working relationships
- Manages Risk
- Convey a professional, courteous and positive attitude when dealing with cardholders
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume, multi-faceted environment
- Self-motivated and results-orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.