ENS Recruitment is currently working with Kent Police in providing Customer Service Advisors for the Emergency Services line.
This role will require a flexible candidate who is able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Answer & evaluate emergency and public calls (including text relay service 999/sms) ensuring that the caller receives a prompt, courteous and helpful response and a quality service.
- Ask questions and probe for information from caller to ascertain the nature of the call and basic details to establish whether this relates to core business, obtaining sufficient information to help the caller resolve their problem or provide details of alternative resolutions.
- Determine, on the basis of information obtained, whether a police resource is required, generating a STORM record that complies with policy and standards with regards to call grading and despatch to resourcing section for further actions.
- must have really good IT skills, as well as good communication and numeracy skills
- previous experience in a similar role is desired
- must be flexible and adaptable, as well as being able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- must be able to attend training starting on the 30th of April for 3 weeks, 16.00 till midnight Monday to Friday
Successful candidates will have to undergo vetting which is why the position will only start at the end of April. This will be ongoing for 6 months, after which it could become permanent.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job