We are inviting candidates to apply for an exciting position at Utilita working as Full-time Customer Service Advisor within our Change of Tenancy team, based in our head office in Chandlers Ford.
Offering a competitive salary of £18,720, plus a company bonus, corporate rewards scheme, Paid Holiday plus bank holidays and much more....
What You'll Be Doing
To respond to a range of incoming customer contact, to provide answers and resolutions to Enquiries involving the company's products or services.
- To answer customer calls in line with Utilita's policies and procedures, whilst delivering an exceptional level of customer service
- To investigate, record and resolve customer inquiries or complaints about the product or services provided, including inquiries raised from other departments and customer service advisors
- To manage customer accounts, updating and maintaining customer information by entering relevant / required information into the systems.
What We're Looking For
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Ability to respond to verbal communication with confidence
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who can understand and identify customer needs whilst delivering exceptional service.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competent user of Microsoft office and internal systems.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'