We are proud to be working with one of NW London's most successful companies as they begin a new recruitment campaign.
They are looking for EXCEPTIONAL customer service advisors; people who love customers and will be able to deliver great customer service with a personal touch. They measure our advisors’ performance against what is most important to us: our customers’ satisfaction. Their advisors are ambassadors for the Company and we are looking for people who have:
• Life experience, people who know how to manage utility bills in either a professional capacity or in your own home
• Both a 'cando' attitude and 'customerfirst' approach
• The ability to take ownership and use initiative
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• A basic knowledge of Excel and Word
Hours of work for this position are 40 hours per week (average) between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays - depending on department.
If you think this could be you, and that you would enjoy working in a busy but buzzy Customer Services Team and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then you could be right for us and we look forward to receiving your application.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job