Customer Service Adviser role - Based in Leicestershire - Paying £7.50 - £9.40p/h depending on experience
Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a leading company based in Leicester on Fulltime Temporary ongoing basis.
My client are now looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor required for an immediate start.
The role is full time based on 40 hours per week between the hours of 8.30-17.00.
Your new role
Duties include -
- Answer customer queries escalate issues to manager if needed.
- Support Sales team with queries and administration.
- Developing and managing relationships with customers.
- Contacting customers via telephone
- The successful candidate will have Excellent Customer & Service focus ideally from a similar background.
- Must be Confident, motivated and able to work within a team.
- Communication is key and must demonstrate at all times a professional approach.
- Good working knowledge of Sage
- Must have a flexible approach to work.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the Customer Support Coordinator job you will have an excellent telephone manner, be able to build strong relationships with customers and clients, have strong administration experience as well as great attention to detail. You will need a high degree of computer literacy and numeric skills and be a competent user of all Microsoft applications and Sage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.