Customer Service Adviser
Salary: £8.16 per hour (rising to £19000 per annum after 3 months)
Full time, Temp to Perm
Hunters’ client is a friendly automotive company recruiting for a Customer Service Adviser. The Customer Service Adviser will be working in a busy contact centre for a personable and professional team. Dealing with various communication methods including; both inbound & outbound calls, web chats, and email communications, you will be a highly motivated individual who can deal with high volume enquiries whilst providing the best possible customer service.
This role will involve working 40 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern. Shifts will fall between the hours of 08:30 and 20:00 and will be 8 or 10 hours in length. A 1-hour unpaid lunch break will be provided. Applicants will also be required to work some weekends, as per the needs of the business.
We are looking for people who are self-motivated and enthusiastic to join our successful team. Supporting our Sales Teams, you will be able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure. You should have good communication and excellent customer service skills, with previous experience of working in a contact centre essential.
- Dealing with enquiries via telephone, webchat, and email.
- Capturing customer data and recording on our in-house CRM system.
- Providing information to customers when requested.
- Taking ownership of enquiries and following to resolution.
- Arranging sales appointments.
- Taking ownership of your own personal development, maintaining an update to knowledge of vehicles and products.
- Escalating customer service issues as and when necessary
- Upselling products and services when required
- Route incoming calls to appropriate departments
Key Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience in a busy contact centre - minimum 1 year.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with an ability to build rapport with customers and co-workers.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Ability to work under pressure and to able to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Confident, approachable and always willing to offer assistance to customers and other team members.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Well organised and flexible.
- Knowledge of finance, insurance, or the motor trade would be an advantage.
- Full Clean Driving License preferred
- Contact Centre
- Customer Services
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job