Do you enjoy helping with claims and customer queries? Is first class customer service your top priority? If the answer to these questions is yes, then keep reading and apply for this role today!
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To work as a member of the sales team delivering customer service support to existing customers and broker network. The role is predominantly telephone based but there is a high volume of email enquires.
- Administering after sales support for customer accounts ensuring correct levels of customer service are provided.
- Prompt response to all customer communications.
- Ownership and resolution of customer complaints.
- Ownership and resolution of invoice disputes.
- The provision of accurate and up to date information products and services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers and broker network.
- Provision of contract amendment and early termination quotations.
- Reporting as required.
- To respond to customer enquiries or problems within acceptable timescales, satisfying Customer and third party requirements.
- Liaising with appropriate internal departments when necessary.
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure all deadlines are met.
- To develop an appropriate level of knowledge of our industry and marketplace.
- To undertake other activities as required.
- Procedural/Product/Specialist Knowledge
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Analytical Skills
- Self/Work Organisation
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer service
- Specialist Knowledge