Customer Service Adminstrator
My market leading client have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their hard working friendly team. The purpose of the role is to manage all customer related issues through to resolution!
- Monday - Friday from 08:00 - 16:30 (one hour lunch) (one day a week working to 17:30)
- Location: Birchwood
- Salary: £22 - £23k
My clients customers will be calling into the customer service department to report any discrepancies surrounding their purchase, you will be responsible for logging the discrepancy and making arrangements for a resolution whilst keeping the customer updated with any progress.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will…
- Ensure all customer service related calls/emails are answered professionally and issues are logged appropriately
- Communicate effectively to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel / contractors
- Maintain customer service log
- Provide a full administration support such as handling and responding to all customer correspondence, collate site/sales paperwork
- Liaise between sub-contractors and the division to ensure maintenance requests are carried out, check invoices and forward for payment
- Liaise with the buying department - order materials as and when required
- Coordinates work schedules with the maintenance team
- Carry out post-completion courtesy calls to customers
- Update weekly reports
- Scanning filing and achieving of documents, accurate data entry, updating spreadsheets
You will need…
- Fully conversant using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working in a Customer Service Administration role
- Good standard of written English
- Ability to generate professional correspondence unaided for example e-mails
- Able to influence others and resilient enough to deal with disgruntled customers
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
If you want to join a well-established company and a team who work hard and like to have a laugh please APPLY NOW or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'