A leading client based on the outskirts of Newcastle are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their established team.
Working Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00am and 5:30pm (occasional cover to 7:00pm is required).
*The role is temporarily home-based due to Covid but will be office based when circumstances allow*
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- To handle cases from initial instruction through to the referral for rehabilitation and to carry out the associated administration
- Manage your own caseload of files
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Liaising with customers
- Liaise with medical professionals
- Maintain good relationships with referring parties
- Strive to meet targets
- Comply with company policies and procedures
To be considered for the role you must;
- Have experience of working in a customer service environment
- Have the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ideally be educated to a Degree Level
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be organised with good attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have always have a positive attitude
- Be flexible when it comes to managing your caseload
- Work well as part of a team
- Customer Service
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'