Our client are a well-established and expanding company in Stone. They are currently looking for a talented client service administrator to join a friendly and focused team. This is a varied role where your initiative and natural ability to handle customers effectively will be utilised.
The ideal candidate will:
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced call centre environment
- Demonstrate that you have consistently performed highly across KPI targets, including quality and customer service
- Possess a good understanding of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Have a flexible approach to work and be adaptable to an ever changing environment
- Evidence that you can work alone or as part of a team to achieve targets
- Manage your own client and ensure that the client’s debts are recovered in a timely manner to meet collection targets
- Ensure all client instructions are actioned efficiently and in a professional manner
- Manage incoming customer calls, gather information and negotiate payments for outstanding debts
- Process payments over the telephone, ensuring all data is entered correctly
- Actively make outbound calls to establish contact with customers to resolve outstanding debt
- Respond to written correspondence from customers accurately and in a timely manner
- Liaise with company Enforcement Agents and wider team to discuss individual cases and to ensure that that accounts are kept up to date at all times
- Investigate absconded debtors to identify new debtor address and contact information
This is a varied position, where no 2 days are the same! If you are looking to work in friendly, supportive environment where you feel truly valued and appreciated, this is the role for you.
40 hours per week between 8am - 6pm on a rota basis.
£16k Salary, could be negotiable
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Written Correspondence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job