Customer Service Administrator
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Pension and Private Health
- 22 days + bank holidays and Christmas close down
- Free parking on site & excellent progression opportunities
- Friendly team environment
Our client, a vibrant and friendly Builders Merchants based in Grays, are currently recruiting for an Administrator within their busy and expanding office. This is a varied role in which you will work as a team, whereby you will liaise with local builders and process daily order requirements.
- Order processing
- Preparing quotations
- Dealing with email correspondence
- Cash sales processing at the front desk
- Dealing with incoming calls
- General office duties as required
- Arranging haulage
- Chasing deliveries
- Sending quotes
- Working out delivery costs
- Inputting quotes onto the system
- Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone
All training will be given although you must have/be:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent numeracy skills
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.