Customer Service Administrator - Northampton - Possible Temp to Perm - £18000
Your new company
A great opportunity has arisen, based in Northampton, for an experienced Administrator to join on a temporary basis.This role will require you to very detail oriented, and customer focused.
This role is paying circa £9 per hour, and is 37.5 hours per week.
Your new role:
- Process referrals and other product related administration within agreed SLAs
- Co-ordinate OHP/OHA appointments in the bespoke diary management system
- Prepare and send correspondence to clients and their employees regarding their appointment details within 24 hours of making the appointment.
- Update clients regarding appointments, cancellations and queries
- Dispatch reports to clients and their employees on receipt of files
- Send or scan necessary files to the relevant OHP/OHA prior to attendance at appointments.
- Update client details on the database, as instructed by the Account Manager.
- Liaise with the Account Manager regarding client and employee queries.
- Make efficient use of the EMMA business management system.
- General Administration within the Customer Service department.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Perform reception duties periodically as required and as per the agreed rota.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of working to strict deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Diary management experience
What you'll get in return:
In return, you will be working sociable hours (either 8am - 5pm, or 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday), and will be working just outside of Northampton centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job