A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Customer Service Representatives to joing a leading travel loyalty organisation. You will be working in a large friendly environment in vibrant modern offices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound calls or webchats from customer
- Being the first point of contact for resolutions
- Offering exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers' expectations
- Meeting and exceeding individual and team KPIs'
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven capability of delivering excellent customer service
- A passion for adding value to the customer's experience
- Proven experience and success in a targeted, or contact centre, environment
- Excellent computer literacy with the ability to learn new systems
- Flexibility and reliability and be able to work to the rota requirements
You will be offerred 2 weeks training working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. After this time, you will work on a rota basis between the hours of 7am and 8pm Monday to Friday, and weekend hours of Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
This is a Customer Service role in Birchwood, Warrington starting ASAP and looking to pay £9 per hour
If you feel you fit the role above, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within 1 week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.