Do you live locally to Guildford and looking for a long term Temporary assignment?
If the answer is 'yes' then I have a great opportunity for you!
My client based 10 minutes walk from Guildford town centre is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator.
This is a long term assignment until at least December 2018.
The role is working for a prestigious construction company, within their busy Customer Service department.
The ideal candidate will be happy to support the team, and be able to work on their own initiative.
This role requires excellent admin skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and would be best suited to someone that is able to thrive in a busy office environment.
The main duties of the role are:
- Checking compliance requirements are met
- Ensure that invoices match PO numbers
- General filing
- Monitoring the departments email inbox and respond to customers accordingly
- Assist with incoming calls to the department
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers regularly
- Run daily and weekly reports
- Compile meeting packs
- Update timesheets
- Compiling letters on behalf of the department
The start date for this role is Monday 12th February 2018, so only immediately available candidates will be considered.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
- Hourly pay: £10.00-£12.00 p/h depending on experience
- Parking: On site carpark
If you are immediately available with the relevant experience then please either apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job