This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful team as a Customer Service Administrator. There is great earning potential on offer as well as the opportunity to progress throughout the business if required.
If you’re a customer focused person who wants to join a dynamic, proactive and busy team then this could be a great opportunity for you to join a friendly, tight-knit team!!
No direct experience is required, but some Customer Service experience in a Hospitality, Retail or Office background is beneficial.
This is a full time, permanent position - 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
A Customer Service Administrator's main duties;
- Record and action all Post Valuation Queries (PVQ's)
- Read and understand all PVQ's and take a course of action to resolve the query
- Chase Surveyors/Surveying teams to ensure a response to our customer is returned and with in SLA's
- Undertake other duties as required
- Correspond with customer via telephone and email
- Take ownership of PVQ's right the way through to resolution
Key Skills required:
- Previous experience in Customer Service is essential
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
if you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role - please apply!
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- Office Skills
- Telephone Manner