Acorn is recruiting for two temporary Account Co-ordinator's for a period of up to 12 months.
Excellent salary £10.26 per hour.
Based on the outskirts of Plymouth.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday - 8.15am 4.15pm.
As an Accounts Co-ordinator your duties will include:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all Company products and nomenclature.
- Establish and maintain good customer relationships.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of departmental procedures.
- Utilise effectively the department computer facilities to enter and update purchase order records as well as using the system in its enquiry modes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current exporting paperwork, QA procedures and requirements.
- Deal with all customer enquiries, queries and maintaining accurate up to date customer documentation from initial enquiry to despatch.
- Develop a good working relationship with other departments.
- Provide cover for other departmental personnel within the department as the need arises.
- Liaise with production and scheduling department as necessary to expedite shipments and information.
If you are the right candidate for this role please click apply now or call Xavier Ayling-Brasnell at Acorn on .
- account managment
- Customer sevice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"