Can you wow customers?
If you're looking to get your customer service career on the right track, apply to become a Customer Service Representative with our market leading client. If you can wow customers, are ambitious and have excellent customer care skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What we're offering you -
- A competitive salary of £17,085 rising after probation to £18,085.
- Modern offices close to the heart of Edinburgh city centre, close to public transport connections.
- Full training and progression opportunities.
- Casual dress code - we want you to feel comfortable.
- An environment where your feedback and ideas are listened to.
As a key member of our team, you'll help our customers with their new and current bookings and be their "go-to" for any questions they might have about our website and app. With your experience and desire to provide excellent customers service you will add value to the team by not only providing great service to our customers but by giving us feedback and ideas on how we can continually improve our service. You'll work five days a week, on rotating weekly shift patterns, working around 1 week from 4 back shifts. Our offices are open between 08:00 and 22:00, so you'll have varying start and end times, giving you flexibility.
What we're looking for -
- Someone with customer service or contact centre experience.
- Someone who'll genuinely care for our customers.
- Someone who stays cool, calm and collected at all times.
- Someone with great attendance and punctuality.
- Someone who can adapt to new situations, processes and technology.
You must be able to pass a disclosure check and available for an interview. Start date on the 26th of March.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.