Customer Relations Administration Specialist
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 + Company Benefits
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Our client based in Redhill are seeking a Senior Customer Service Advisor/Admin Specialist to deliver a high standard of customer service when responding to specific customer instructions, enquiries, complaints and requests in order to improve customer satisfaction and retention. Duties include:
- Provide an efficient and effective service to customer queries & complaints which require an in-depth knowledge of specific procedures and related systems and acting to ensure they are satisfied and consistent with department quality standards and procedures
- Customer Services, specifically with Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) complaints experience.
- Maintain and develop up-to-date product, system and process knowledge to act as a centre of expertise and to provide an increasingly effective service to customers
- Relay customer perceptions and comments, identify and analyse opportunities to improve processes, products and/or systems, providing recommendations and evidence to support proposed implementation.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work within all areas of the department, to cover seasonal peaks in volume of work and as workload dictates.
- Completion and interpretation of team metric logs.
- Provide on the job training to new staff as required and act as a point of reference for other team members
- Deputise for the Team Leader in their absence
Skills and experience required:
- Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) complaints experience.
- Essential to have knowledge and experience of administering financial data
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of colleagues and customers is essential
Successful candidates will be subject to background checks.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job